What are you?

Monday 1 March 2010

Oh dear!

Hey All!

Well, what a week. I have had the fortune of being dumped! Lovely. I am, as you may imadgen, Devistated. I really loved him. And up untill the day before he broke up with me, I truly beleived he loved me too.  And it's all to easy to say, "Who cares?" or "Ya know, we're still mates and all" But the truth is, everytime I see him I want to hug him, cry on his shoulder, kiss him. And I can't. And yeah, we are still mates, we still hang out together, I still plat his hair. But that dosen't stop the pain. In fact it intensifyes it.

I can just about cope being around him, untill he looks at me in the eye, or he plays Final Fantasy on his guitar, or he smiles.  I think I really was in love, not just the usual teenage infatuation. I think I still am. Even though there is now that barrier of not kissing him, not holding him. I still want to spend my every moment with him. What is wrong with me?

His reasons for breakig up were as follows -

I am too clingy
I am too young

I am 2 years younger than him.
I did have a day where I was clingy, that's depression for you. I'm not saying his reasons are wrong, this was his deision. I just wish with all I have that he could maybe oneday reconsider. That to me would be sinking back into the dram come true he is to me.

Anyways, sorry for the rather depressing post today.
Talk soon xx

P.S I still love you PezMeister

http://www.bubblemad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment