What are you?

Friday 12 March 2010

A guy.

Hey All.

Well... What a time I've been having. I recently met this rather cute guy, Woody. He's really nice. He's kind, caring, he understands me. But I still miss PezMeister. I know Woody likes me. I know he really likes me. But I'm scared of leading him on. I'm not ready for another relationship yet. I don't want to give him the wrong idea. As I said. He's cute. He's funny. But he's not PezMeister. Which at the moment is all I want. I don't want to hurt him. I'm not ice hearted. And I don't want to make him fall deeply for me, when ultimately I will break his heart. I'm not saying I will. I just don't know at the moment. I am not ready for any relationship. I miss PezMeister to much. What a mess I am.

I don't know if either PezMeister or Woody read this. I would like to think they do. Although, if PezMeister reads this. He knows how I feel. Shoot! I don't mind if Woody reads this. I just hope it doesn't hurt him.

May sound ... Random. But my Cat Mandrake is sat on my lap. Purring like an engine. What a silly kitten.

Anyway... That's all....




www.bubblemad.com

1 comment:

  1. if woody loves you as much as he says he does he wouldnt mind waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete