What are you?

Sunday 7 March 2010

Addiction

Hey All!

This blog is becoming an addiction. Something I feel I need to do. Like shooting up, having that cigarette. I feel sad when I have finished typing.

I am addicted to many things. Some more dangerous than others. Some addictions I have overcome. Others I still fight with. . I used to be addicted to Marilyn Manson. This may sound like a stupid addiction, but it's not. I really was. I am not any more. Much to the pleasure or Arran my God Mother. She doesn't like him. Sorry Mazza.

Another addiction I have struggled with is Self Harm. The addiction of getting rid of emotional pain with physical pain. What does it achieve you may ask? Well, for me, it stopped the heartache. Stopped the feelings of desertion. For a while at least. You can never truly rid emotional pain, not completely. But you can  try. And that is what self harm was for me. A delay, something to distract me. It worked. It still does. Sometimes.
Don't get me wrong. Self harm is not good. Like any addiction, it is something to be avoided. I am not proud of my self harm. The scars never heal. I am sharing this to dissuade you, To show you honestly what it does to you. Why I did. Why I say to anyone. Never self harm. Never.

I could say to you I am addicted to Chocolate, Cookies maybe even FFX. All things that in small amounts are good. But huge quantity are inadvisable. (Apart from FFX, that's an awesome game) But these aren't true addictions. Take me away from them and I won't go insane with need for them. I may mourn for them. long for them. But I won't go rabid for them.

Well, that's all for today,
See ya soon



www.bubblemad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment