What are you?

Monday 15 March 2010

Ville Valo and other random stuff

Hey All!

4 days until the HIM concert! WOW! I am so excited. Me, TheBlob and Smurf are off to see them Thursday! I have been looking forward to this for 3 months! And it's finally here! I really hope they play some of the more melancholy songs, or the darker ones, as at the moment I am feeling rather low. But to be honest. Anything will do. I mean this is HIM. They could play Baa Baa Black Sheep and I wouldn't care! 

I saw Alice in Wonderland Wednesday. It was awesome. The graphics were breathtakingly amazing, The sound was terrific. It felt like I was there. Another thumbs up to the genius of Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Danny Elfman. That was officially one of the best films I have ever seen. I am definitely getting the DVD. 

Well, that's all really. Cya folks

No comments:

Post a Comment