What are you?

Monday 8 March 2010

Good mates!

Hey All!

Well... Mates! What can I say? They mean everything to me! My best mate in particular. Kenzie. She has been by my side since I met her 5 years ago. She is one of the only people I can truly relate to, openly talk to and not be scared to admit when I have been dishonest or wrong. I'm not saying things have always been smooth going. We, like any friendship, have had our hard times. But we have also had the good times. We have had those days when we can't stand each other ( thankfully they only lasted a few days at most) and we have had those days where all we want is to see each other. She is truly my best friend. Through and through.

For example, the day PezMeister broke up with me. She was the first person I told. When I broke up with TheJoker. She was the first person to know. When I found out my mother was pregnant ( both times) she knew before any of my other friends. ( And some of my family! ) If anyone knows me truly. It's Kenzie. And I trust her with everything. And anything.

There are things we disagree on. Music for instance. She likes Christian music. I like heavy stuff, and HIM.... I Love HIM! ( Ville Valo *Swoon*) We differ on our taste in guys (most of the time anyway :P ) We differ in dress sense. But we are the same too. We both love first Aid. We both love music in general. We singing. We both go nuts on 'Juicy Drop Pops' and when it comes to chocolate.... Well that's a whole other story.!

So this is to you Kenzie! Thank you for always being here for me!

That's all for today folks!



www.bubblemad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment