What are you?

Saturday 13 March 2010

In-between Day

Hey All

Today is one of those days. Yesterday was Dad's birthday . Fun times. Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Again, fun times. But today. Well, today is a bit of an anticlimax.  Nothing to celebrate today. I'm just sat here. Listening to "Heartkiller" by HIM. Typing. How interesting. There is a empty packet of McCoy's next to me. Yum Yum. I am convinced my Teddy is giving me evils. And my cat is showing off her fangs.

My good friend Blonde-Walf wrote a poem recently, China dolls. It is literally the best poem I have read in ages.  She has done extremely well. I am so proud. http://blonde-walf.deviantart.com/art/China-Dolls-153719255 Vain as it may seem I like to surround myself with people who are good at something. That can be anything from righting and preforming songs to making me laugh. It doesn't matter to me.

Hmm... Nothing else really to put. Been a boring day lol. See you later folks.








www.bubblemad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment