What are you?

Friday 5 March 2010

A week of Weirdness

Hey All!

This has been yet another interesting week. I haven’t seen PezMeister since last Friday. I still miss him so much. He meant everything to me, and now there is an emptyeness which I find unable to fill. He was more than a boyfriend to me. He was my other half. Litteraly. I could tell him anything. I never felt siy sharing just the littlest thing with him. Yet now, there is this barrier between us. His brick wall that is stopping me reaching him the way I used to. No matter how hard I push, the wall never falters. It never breaks. Never crumbles. In my dreams he is always present. The most recent of which hurt the most.

We were walking down a path me and my ex ( TheJoker) used to walk down. We stopped part way down and he told me he no longer loved me. At this  point I realise we are holing hands and he lets go. He turns around and walks away from me. As I watch him TheJoker appears and he kisses me. The walks away too. 

Any of you who know me will know how much I truly hate TheJoker. How he prayed on me when I was vulnerable and can’t handle my strenght. How he hurt me. How he destroyed me. So why was he in my dream. To feed upon the hurt I feel away from PezMeister?

I don’t know.
That’s all for now.
www.bubblemad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment