What are you?

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Giving up

Hey All!

I am giving up. I want PezMeister so much. But he is more interested in Spookje than me.Every relationship I have ends with him dumping me.With one exception. Trying to find a guy who loves every part of me is proving impossible. I have as yet to find someone who can cope with me wholly. A guy who can understand when I am clingy. But also get it when I am distant. A guy who talks to me, rather than keep everything to himself.  Maybe it's time to turn to the girls. I've always been attracted to girls. Now I think it's time to act upon that. They will understand when I am moody. They know how it feels to be a girl! 

In other news, I am going to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland later. Am very excited! Me, Kenzie, Orange and Deomoia are going as a "We're single... let's  at least try and be happy" I'm no really looking forward to the music though. As much as I love Tim Burton's films, most of the music is covers of original songs. Take Jefferson Air plane's White Rabbit, Their is a cover of that on the soundtrack. What is wrong with the original? Am looking forward to it though. It looks really good. Then I need to get the money from Smurf for the HIM concert on the 18th. Another thing I am VERY excited about. Am going up with Smurf and TheBlob. Wow! I wonder... No Ville will NOT go out with me xD

Anyway... No that happy, dreamy note. Bye people


www.bubblemad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment