What are you?

Saturday 20 March 2010

The Concert

Hey all!


Well. Went and saw HIM. WOW. They were, simply amazing. Ville was, as always, stunning. And So was Linde, Mige, Gas and Burton. I was 3 people from the front for most of the concert.. And by the amount of bum touching going on... :/ :P.


That was, so far, one of the best nights of my life. I literally can't say much more. They were superb.In every way. Well done. 


They were supported by a fellow band Dommin. And wow. I am at this precise moment listening to some of their music. They are rather good. And after getting hugs from the band and my ticket signed. I am now a fan. 100% 
I especially lie their song Dark Holiday. Definitely worth a listen. Youtube them. 


Anyway, that' all people. Cya xx












www.bubblemad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment