What are you?

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Hello again

Hey All!

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. I've been having a rough time of it. I am okay though. Don't worry. Actually, do worry. Worry hard enough you will come back to me. That you will click follow, just to see if I live to post another day.

I have started reading, reading like there is no tomorrow, Even at this moment I have a book open in front of me.   Forever by Alison Noel. I have just finished reading the first two books of the house of Night series, Marked then Betrayed. Chosen is being ordered in by my local library. I am also currently reading P!nk's biography and Longman's German Guide. I have finished reading Marilyn Manson's Auto Biography I sure read allot. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe not. I don't care. I can emerge myself in another world. Loose all worries, loose all fears. The release of a story world is one I will forever adore.

I have also been righting allot of poetry.  Some I may share here. Just not now. I need some more inspiration though. Any ideas people?

Anyway, in the words of great looney tunes That's all folks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment