What are you?

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Re Emerging

Hey All

Haven't posted for quite a while. Been... Somewhat busy.

Alot has been going on, My social life has been blossoming, and I am slowly re-emerging myself into the lice ridden education complex of this country. Recently I have been staying with my GodParents, Padra and Arran, what a week! I tell you, we went to the National Media Museum, we went to the Viking things in York, we even went to have tea in Betty's. WOW.

Although, I have really missed my boyfriend PezMeister. I love him loads and being away from him was hard. I saw him yesterday, but he seemed really unresponsive, as if I was just annoying him. I really hope I wasn't. I am hoping to see him on thursday, but knowing him, we'll end up at General Foo Foo's. Don't get me wrong, General Foo Foo is a really good mate, but I just want to be with PezMeister. Just me and him. Am I being over sensitive?

As you may have noted by now, I get paranoid. Anything, and everything causes fresh doubts to pop into my head. That then nag at me. Over and over.

Enjoy life everyone

GothicSocks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment