What are you?

Monday 1 February 2010

School, music and just a little more.

Hey all!

Here goes my third post. Today has been a random day. I have been to school. Fun. Not. I have been to my boyfriends and played Dead or Alive4  :-). Epic game. Was really good. One of the charicters ( please bear in mind I have never played this game [or any of the DoA games] before so have no idea of the charicter names) who has white hair was a drunk. He was a legend. Although I do think I KOed in every round. If that is the right phrasing or terminoligy.

In other news. I failed at they gym. Trying to lift weights 3 times what I am used to. Was not easy. It was actually rather hard. I managed it though. My arms burned for nearly an hour later. :-S. I did manage to do 20 mins on the strider and a good 5/10 mins on the rowing machine. There is this amazing game on there where you eat fish. Masochistic and sadistic as I am. I played untill I burned all over. But I killed LOADS of fish so life is good.

Today has also been a day of music. Currently on my 'Top 10 Most Listened' playlist is -
1} Opheliac - Emilie Autumn
2) I know where you sleep - Emilie Autumn
3) I love you - HIM
4) Run - Snow Patrol
5) The Olde Headboard - Rasputina
6) Bulimiarexia - Eths
7) Killing Lonliness - HIM
8) Your Call - Seconhand Scerenade
9) Will You  - Hazel O'Connor
10) dark Light - HIM
As you can see, a wide range of different music, and I love all the songs. In my free time I am a singer, so alot of theese songs I like to sing when I can. I am part of AMP, the local music Project, and I sing on the songs 'Will You' and 'Run'* I love singing. I myself would say I'm not a great singer, but my best mates and my Boyfrined would say I am ok. I'll take their word for it. I think I suck.

Anyways people, FFX calls.
See you soon
GothicSocks xx


*Sometimes. Depending on who else is present said night.

No comments:

Post a Comment