What are you?

Saturday 4 September 2010

Wey!

Hey All!

Well, I'm back from greenbelt. That was fun. But now I'm counting the days until I'm up in Yorkshire again. I miss all the guys up there, especially SamuraiPirate. Well, Greenbelt.... I saw this amazing band Toxic Federation! They were amazing... So anyone who likes heavy music... Go look them up, then buy their album, then go to their gigs and then become a superfan! I'm currently texting the lead singer ( Mitchel Emms ) who is completely nuts, but also a real laugh. His number is 0789456.... Did you really think I'd give it you? Nah. I'm too nice. Seriously though. Check them out!

Yorkshire! Oh how I want to go back. I worked out the hours until I get there ( working on arriving at 5pm ) yesterday. It seems so long! It's stupid to think I have so long until I can see everyone again! Miss them all so much! Mostly I can't wait to see SamuraiPirate, I have a bracelet I made for him :)

Oooh! Pot Noodle! Thanks Mum! Beef and Tomato :)

Anyway,  tonight I'm off out with my Nanna and Grampy. Some old time Music thingy, looks interesting. Then Sunday, I'm not sure what I'm doing, maybe going out with Nanna again. Could be fun :)

I'm contemplating going veggie. Meat, to me, doesn't hold all that big of an appeal.  I don't like death for animals ( Apart from in self defence or if it's an "Mercy Killing" ) and most of what I eat is suitable for vegetarians.  Maybe I will. I'll have to think!

Well, that's all for today!  Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment