What are you?

Monday 13 September 2010

Personal

Hey All!

Well, it seems I've let these blogs become personal again.... Not good. It's silly how I have to keep a kind of distance between this "blog" world and the real world. Sometimes there are things I want to shout to the world, but if I do, no end of problems will arise. For instance, there is a guy I like, and I do't want him to know, just yet.... I will tell him. obviously, just a few things need to change first. See, there I go again, making things personal.  But if I put too much here about that, I'll either push him away or make things too dramatic. I don't want that.

Okay, well,yesterday I went to London. For the Thamesfest. A huge festival along the river Thames. Was a really good day, we saw good friend Samsam Bubbleman, which was brilliant. It was good to see him again. Going to have to meet up for a meal soon!

Okay, so to be honest,  don't really know what else to put. See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment