What are you?

Monday 6 September 2010

A slight rant

Hey All

Well, today was fun! I went into town and saw all my mates for the first time in a while. Was a really good day! Until it rained. To be honest, that just ruined it. Honestly. Why rain. the weather was nice, every one was happy and smiling then little drops of watery sadness started to fall, and kill the mood. Why why why. Apart from the clouds depositing their opinions upon us, whether we wanted them or not, I had a good day. I got some new bandannas, ate some gummy bears, drank a little bit of MONSTER energy. Life is good.

I wrote a song the other day. It's pretty rubbish. Trying to write about a night I had, and as a poem it;s great. And I'm sure, if I could get the right melody, it would sound so much better. Keep trying I suppose.

Well, that's my rant for today. Bye bye people x

No comments:

Post a Comment