What are you?

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Back to Education :(

Hey All!

Well, today I found out, I'm back at school as of Friday. Albeit half a day. Yay.... Or not. I though today, as I'm back at school soon I should possibly do some Math, make it look like I've made an effort, you know :) But after an hour or so of working, I gave up. Everything distracted me. The cat. My laptop. Weird noises from next door. The postman. Everything. This is not to say I got nothing done. In fact I got through 1.5 sections of the workbook I've been given. Not bad me thinks.  Suffice to say, though, I am no looking forward to school again.

On the other hand, before I am to see SamuraiPirate and the others, I must have 1 term of school, so bring it on.  I'm still counting the days. I really can't wait. And according to Dad, we may be leaving a day earlier than previously thought, as there is a Teacher Training day all across Hampshire. Wooo!

This weekend I'm off to London to Thamesfest, to see the wonderful Samsam Bubbleman! Bring on the bubbles. Haven't seen him and his crew of Bubbleoligists for almost a year ::( So will be great to catch up! Must practice the bubble tricks though. Cutting a bubble in half does take practice. Teehee. It's going to be great.

Oh guys, did I tell you, I'm 16 soon!!!! I can't wait. I don't know what I want yet to be honest. 16 days, and I still have no clue! In an ideal world, motor bike please? But something tells me, that's not going to happen. I had, originally asked for a new MP4 player, but now my iPod is working again... I don't need one. So I'm a a loss what to ask for. New Rocks C= Now that would be good. Or a steel boned corset. Haha, once again, wishful thinking I'm afraid.

Well, I can't really think of anything more to say today. Talk soon people bye bye!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment