What are you?

Saturday 18 September 2010

Stonehenge

Hey All !

So, I haven't really posted recently, and to be honest, screw the whole "Lets not get personal" thing, it's not going to happen, otherwise this just becomes another fictional blog about nothing, just maybe one or two semi interesting pints of view on really trivial matters, I want this to be my view on the world. For instance I am, right now, sat on my bed, with my laptop on my lap ( Who'd have guessed ) in my pyjamas. My hair is tied messily back to keep it out of the way. My make up is seriously smudged because I forgot to take it off yesterday. And all I can think off is... Him. Oh, and NO, I'm not telling you who he is, do the Math, you can probably work it out. I'm thinking abut how much fun it's going to be tomorrow, Seeing Trigger, Beast and Mrs Trigger at Stonehenge. I can't wait. Silly ow I'm so excited, but I'm gonna be missing one crucial person too.  I'm thinking about what to wear, do I put on the ripped to hell skinny jeans with the holes in the knees? Or do I put on the nice new jeans that look all smart? Do I wear the corset top? Or the Gothic long sleeved one mum bought me, or the elven style top? Do I do my make up all dark and demonic? Or do I go for something more colourful, something in red? I'm looking at my posters, I have hundreds of the bloomin things. Hayley Williams. Marilyn Manson, Ville Valo, Avenged Sevenfold and a few photocopies of manga from the Model Series. Sometimes it's strange being in my room, with all these eyes looking at me. I feel guilty, like I'm being prosecuted, and yet protected. Because no matter what, they're always there. Unless I rip them down that is.

That however is a different type of personal. And insight into my mind rather than my life. I don't know.  Meh.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment