What are you?

Thursday 6 May 2010

Oh Damn

Hey All

Well, crumbs! Everything seems to be going down the toilet. Spinning rapidly away. The gig I was meant to be singing at has been cancelled. I am sure they guy I like thinks I'm an annoying little girl and I seem to be falling out with people left right and centre. What have I done wrong to deserve this? If you have any ideas, tell me please. 

Otherwise, things have been okay. I am having a corset made for me by a very good friend. I need to find a way to repay her kindness. My art work is nearly finished, well, this piece anyway. Now to drill a few holes an VoilĂ ! 

These blogs seem to be becoming shorter and shorter. Either my literary skills are deteriorating or just getting lazy. I think to be utterly truthful the latter is more accurate. Hmmm....

I have a poetry blog now. www.poemfix.blogspot.com Come visit. I am not going to say I am some poet laureate but I have  a few ideas hat have been teased into some kind of poetic from.  I have also decided to mess around with the text colour, size and font :D Add a little spice to things. Sort of. 

Oh well, if I type any more this is going to get even more boring. See you soon folks1

No comments:

Post a Comment