What are you?

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fish

Hey All!

Well, today I have new fish.... Two gold fish, one with white markings, one with black markings, to add to my other three Minnoes. The Minnoes are named Nimue (The albino one) Nadija ( One of the black ones ) and Lilith ( The other black one ). I still have no idea what to name the other two..... I'll think of something.

Nothing much else is going on. My room is tidy... Ish....
I am still friends with TheJoker.... For longer than ever! Wow... What has happened. Life being an  Events Manager is fun... Trying to juggle people's happiness along with working the group is interesting. Thankfully I have TheJoker, PinkPrincess and Flump to help me. They are really helpful, and finally some modicum of communication has been sorted.

Well, other than that... Nothing really has been going on....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment