What are you?

Sunday 2 May 2010

Long time, no type

Hey all...

Well, I have been tidying my room recently, so haven't been able to do any computing. Nothing great has been going on recently, I have discovered I like Bullet for my valentine. If that is of any interest. I have covered 3 of my four walls with posters. Lots of pictures of Ville Valo, Amy Lee, Matt Tuck, Hayley Williams and may many more. Oh, I free so free now. Free of mess. Free of the lack of space I had. WOW. Freedom. It feels weird, though. a room this tidy. a floor so spotless. Ugh. Makes me shiver. But it's worth it. Now to keep it this way, the hard work beings.

The Music Project I sing with has a gig at the end of the month. I am so nervous. What if no one likes me? What if I loose my voice? I'm screwed. Hopefully I'll do okay though. Well enough I won't get booed off. That would be horrible.

Anyway, that's all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment