What are you?

Saturday 12 June 2010

Rant

Hey All

I am a little stressed today, I have no idea why, just every little thing is pissing me off. Just little things like  this world cup, why all the fuss? Its a game. That's all. My hair wouldn't go up the way I wanted it too either. The car was too hot, my new headphones are not the same as my old ones. Ugh! Just everything going to pieces. I have Loads to look forward to, just I wanna hit something.

I'm listening to some good music, TheJoker has converted me into a fan of AFI. Ahhwhhh... Davey Havok <3
My favourite songs of theirs is currently Miss Murder and Medicate, but I haven't really heard much of them... Yet...

But yess... Davey Havok is rather yummy to look at. Although what has he done to his beautiful hair! I have three pictures of him on my Laptop ( Thank you Google :) ) Each with a different hairstyle, His newest though... Aww, he needs his hair back... if you look up the video to Miss Murder, you'll see how amazing his hair is there, I want it :) I really do..... Maybe, just maybe I'll cut mine like it :)

Hmm, I am actually feeling loads better from this rant... hank you my blogging awesomeness :)

See you soon people xx

No comments:

Post a Comment