What are you?

Thursday 10 June 2010

Camping... Again

Hey All!

So, I've been camping again. Yes. Just for the half term week though. What have you been up to? We camped in this beautiful little spot where we were surrounded by trees and nature :) This has got me so Psyched for Greenbelt 2010 :) I cant wait.
Festivals here I come! This year I am hoping to go to, Lymington Peace fair, Thames Fest and Greenbelt. I really wanted to go to Download, but alas, I can't really afford £200 on one weekend. My mate Sickness is under orders to buy me prezies though. :)

I have just started a new GCSE Art Project. Subject Body Art... It's really interesting looking up all about Tattoos and Henna and Piercings. From every where around the world. There is so much of a preconception in life of how Art is only for those who can draw. When in fact, you needn't have nay skill. Just the willingnes to try.

Well that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment