What are you?

Sunday 22 August 2010

Greenbelt and other stuff!

Hey All!

Well, tomorrow I am off to Greenbelt! Yes, I know it doesn't start 'till Friday, but Dad is working so we must be there early. I am taking with me my best mate Giggles! And we're going to have a whale of a time! Seriously. I can't wait. I really want to see Milton Jones, if only to gloat at my friends. I'm so nice. I'm also looking forward to seeing what 'The Scatter Rats' are like. They look cool. Would love to also visit the Fairy Love tent. Oh there is so much to do! Is going to be an amazing time!

Well, I miss all they guys up at Cock O' The North. It fails. Was so fun up there! Roll on October. Seriously. They all went to Wendy House last night. I am rather jealous. All had a wonderful time though, which is good. One of the guys there, SamuraiPirate, recommended I listen to some Nightwish, which I am eternally grateful too, Nightwish are amazing. Am currently debating with myself who I prefer though Tarja or the new singer ( I can't remember her name ) They are good! Definite thumbs up!

Anyway, Sleepy Hollow calls me, talk later people x

No comments:

Post a Comment