What are you?

Thursday 28 January 2010

An Introduction

Hey All!
Gothic Socks here!
I am 15, goth-ish
And totally random! Don't really care what people think of me, just as long as they treat my mates well. I love designing clothing and doing other people's makeup as well as my own. I'm not clever, and am no professional. I'm only 15! Lol
I also love to sketch and draw. I am most happy drawing manga but am open to different ideas. Photo manipulation is also fun!!!
I have deviantArt (black-bubble-girl) if you are interested in looking me up xD
I also like to re style clothes into a gothic, or alternative style. E.g a black shirt made into a corset design. Or a scarf sewn into different designs. I want to eventually start my own gothic style website... Will update you on my progress.
Anyways, that's me off for now. See you all soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment